Terms & Conditions
- Santorini Plus sells a variety of travel related tours and activities in Santorini. These activities are provided from different suppliers and each supplier has its own terms and conditions that are applicable to your particular arrangements. In addition to our general terms and conditions you should make sure you understand each supplier’s terms before booking. You will find the terms and the cancellation policy when you click on a service and select “More” just below the description.
- Santorini Plus is acting as intermediary for products and services that are not directly supplied by us.
- Any deposits are non-refundable.
- Santorini Plus is not a co-vendor of such products and services. You are entering into a separate contract with each Supplier in connection with their products and services.
- Your contract with each Supplier may allow them to cancel or change your bookings. This happens sometime due to bad weather conditions (for example if you are going on a boat tour). We will ensure that you are promptly notified of any significant changes. You will then arrange a new date for your activity with the supplier. Again, deposits are non refundable.
- By booking your tour/activity with us or using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions of any supplier that are applicable to your booking
- If you have a problem with your tour/activity, please inform the relevant Supplier. Should they be unable to resolve the matter, please immediately contact us.
- Some services (like boat tours) will ask you to provide identification papers for all passengers. This is a requirement by Port authorities.
- You are not allowed to copy or replicate any of our website content, unless you have our written permission first.